September 6, 2014

On blogging, tweeting, facebooking, emailing

I wanted to try all the social media, just to keep an understanding of how things really work, I say.

And my curiosity satisfied, I 'get' blogging, tweeting, facebook posting, linking in, although I haven't tried pinning and instagramming. And I'm not sure what about.me is about, really, and quora sends me annoying spam which tempts me to read.

Meanwhile, I'm hardly blogging at all; I have lots of topics with something to say.  Meanwhile Carol (wife) is blogging about a trip; I supply photo-captions and Internet support.

So I'm going to follow suit, try to blog daily. Blogspot for technical, Facebook for personal, tweet to announce. LinkedIn notice when there's more to read.  I want to update my site, too; more on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medley Interlisp Project, by Larry Masinter et al.

I haven't been blogging -- most of my focus has been on Medley Interlisp. Tell me what you think!