- You have brought up a very wonderful details, thanks for the post
- Appreciate it for helping out, excellent info
- This site definitely has all the information I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
- Hi Dear, are you actually visiting this web page on a regular basis, if so afterward you will definitely obtain fastidious know-how.
- Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.
- You have made some good points there. I checked on the web for additional information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.
- I am in fact pleased to glance at this webpage posts which contains lots of useful data, thanks for providing these kinds of statistics.
It wasn't until I had gotten 2 or 3 that I went from "Publish" to "Delete" to "Mark as spam" (the three options offered by blogger.)
The things that distinguish these comments:
- They exist. I rarely get comments. These happen once or twice a month
- They always are Anonymous
- They always have bad english grammar.
- They don't fit any known category of spam; not promoting anything or links anywhere
- They are flattering
- They contain nothing that would associate them with the content of the blog post they are commenting on.
- This is a data communication method, using steganography based on grammatical or punctuation or word choices.
- There is some grad student running experiments / training an AI etc. based on human spam detection
- Someone is running a background check for blogs that auto-publish anonymous comments.