May 7, 2009

Living in Web 1.0

I've been on the web since near the beginning, and I've had a web page or web site since, oh, around 1996. I've only been using http://larry.masinter.net since perhaps 2001. But I feel stuck in Web 1.0. If I have something to say, send it to a mailing list (how archaic!), and less is more. It's time to update my communication style, and blogging more often is part of that. I expect to go back and forth a bit until things become clearer, between here (blogger), an Adobe blog (on blogs.adobe.com), my own web site, starting a group web site and blog about HTML issues, and using W3C TAG blog. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Medley Interlisp Project, by Larry Masinter et al.

I haven't been blogging -- most of my focus has been on Medley Interlisp. Tell me what you think!